My name is Jody Seivert, M. Ed. and I have been producing results in the home furnishing industry since 1979! I have seen success in a variety of positions in retail and wholesale, such as:
- Operations Manager at Baker Brothers Interiors in Phoenix, AZ.
- Designer/Salesperson for Ethan Allen Interiors
- Award winning regional and national training specialist with Ethan Allen, Inc.
- General Manager of Cabot House, a chain of high-end furniture and design stores in New England
In 1988, I founded the Seivert Training Services, created and delivered sales and sales management programs for manufacturers such La-Z-Boy, Thomasville Furniture, as well as their retailers across the nation.
One by One Companies began in 1994 and expanded their reach to include interior design centers and showrooms, and interior designers in Boston, Minneapolis, Michigan, New York, DC, Florida, Chicago, California and the Pacific Northwest.
I have an undergraduate degree in Liberal Arts, as well as a Masters in Education with a concentration in adult learning. I am also a certified residential interior designer, a professional member of the IFDA, past regional VP of WithIt, and formerly, President of IDS.
Professional performance improvement is a measurable and deliberate process aimed at a particular target. It takes consistency, commitment, patience, structure, accountability, courage and a sense of humor. It doesn’t happen overnight but it does happen quickly when all parties (Leadership, Management, Sales and Support) are engaged and communicating with each other. It’s behavioral and it’s attitudinal, it’s inspiring and it’s motivating especially when the process fits the culture of the organization and the participants involved. And mostly, performance improvement takes action. You can’t talk or think your way into success; it’s a series of repeated actions and activities that with time and attention become habits. I am committed to helping sales teams to create structures and actions that consistently produce above average results and achieve targeted goals.
What I Do:
I produce results. My clients achieve top line revenue increases, specific performance improvements, and higher customer satisfaction ratings.
How I Do It:
- Consulting: Projects and programs to produce specific measurable results.
- Coaching: Leadership, sales management, selling skills, business strategies - all directed to achieving targeted results.
- Sell It or Schedule It™: A trademarked sales and sales management training program.
- Seminars/Speaking Engagements: Presented on site or via Skype.
Where To Reach Me:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 877-663-9663